To our Community,
This weekend Cheyenne and I, like most you, had downtime for reflection in this unprecented moment in our lives. We reflected on the joy of growing up and living in Northern California, of creating deep bonds within our community, and our commitment to you, our clients. At the base of all of our thoughts (and social distancing) was ensuring that our community at large – clients, employees, friends and family are safe and healthy.
I would like to share with you the protocol that we put into place early last week:
- All trucks are equipped with hand sanitation.
- All technicians wear not only protective shoe coverings, but also are wear new fresh gloves when they enter your house.
- We thoroughly clean our work area including any hard surfaces.
- We are not sending out any technicians that have traveled out of the county in the last 90 days.
- Our teams have been trained in virus prevention and protection.
Peter Levi Plumbing is in the business of making you smile.We want your homes to be warm and cozy in the winter, cool in the summer and your plumbing systems working.In the midst of this health crisis we continue to provide quality, safe and mindful service to our community.
Thank you for being a valued customer.From our home to yours, be safe and be well.
Peter & Cheyenne Levi